This set includes:
- Six CDs of John Green reading The Fault in Our Stars, because his voice perfectly emulates that of a 16 year old girl.
- A wristband for The Hectic Glow, a band so beautifully underground that they don’t even exist. (bright orange, different from those received in 1st and 2nd edition box sets)
- An awesome concert ticket for The Hectic Glow, a concert so epic that it never technically occurred.
- Four TFiOS-themed postcards designed by nerdfighters that you can send to your friend to brag that you own the John Green-narrated audiobook and they don’t.
- Three TFiOS-themed stickers, designed by the ever-talented Risa Rodil.
- A set of TFiOS buttons, also designed by Risa (did we mention how talented she is?)
- Also, all 3,000 copies are–get this–UNSIGNED.
Thanks ever so much to the awesome people of DFTBA for letting me be part of this! Did I mention you’re all awesome?
My boyfriend of over 2 years sent me a game over skype. He said he wants to try and make Pokemon games since I play them so much. I opened it up and was super excited.
It seemed really well done and was super ready to start on my adventure!
He left a lot of cute…
What if people who have anxiety are just unaccustomed to the way the world works because this is the first incarnation of their soul on the earth? And confident people are at ease with the world because they have already been incarnated multiple times and, in a sense, already know how the world works.
What if it’s the other way around?
I don’t know which disturbs me more.